The Jazz Saxophonist
CD ROM: $ 59.95
The Jazz Saxophonist is a professional, fully featured music program containing
studio-recordings of great jazz saxophone music. Listen to hot session players perform great
sounding jazz music, while you learn the
riffs and tricks!
We've recorded each instrument (sax, piano, bass and drums) on a separate track, allowing you to
listen to each part independently. Powerful multimedia features let you study the arrangements,
hear the music, and play along with top studio musicians.
This interactive program has great "chops" --nearly an hour of hot jazz plus tips and techniques.
With seamlessly integrated MultiTrack audio, MIDI, chord symbols, and music notation, The Jazz Saxophonist
turns a typical sound card equipped PC into a jazz performance powerhouse.
Jam with the Band!
The Multimedia features of The Jazz Saxophonist give you the ability to mute or solo any
audio track independently and study or play the part yourself. On-screen notation shows
you the music and chord progressions as it scrolls by in perfect time with the band.
Unlike an ordinary CD recording, you can precisely control the audio mix by adjusting
the volume and balance controls for each instrument.
Click Here for real audio soundclip
Learning Sax parts has never been easier!
- Separate audio tracks for each part (sax, piano, bass and drums).
- Solo, mute, combine and mix the tracks independently.
- Transpose the music to the key of your choice.
- Focus on any section with the versatile loop feature.
- Slow parts down for further study with the 1/2 time feature.
- Print all the saxophone parts with chords and notation to study anytime.
- Complete songs and accompaniments with intros, melodies, and soloing.
Versatile multimedia features.
- Control audio playback with the mini-mixer window.
- Transpose or change tempo 'on-the-fly'.
- Jump to any position in the song.
- Jukebox mode for continuous play.
- Mark and play your favorite tunes.
- Adjust volume, panning settings for individual parts. Mute or solo any part.
- Split the keyboard into Right and Left hand parts automatically.
- Play along with the performance in real-time on any instrument.
Play The Jazz Saxophonist through your computer speakers in jukebox mode for listening enjoyment
or "jamming". Playback continues in the background of other programs so you can listen to your favorite
music while you work. Select your own playlist of favorite songs, or let the program automatically play the entire
library. All you need is a personal computer and a love of great jazz music!
Learn the Riffs.
Develop pro skills by studying the extensive performance notes. Each song is explained with
'inside' descriptions of techniques such as altissimo, shakes, growls and more. Advanced
multimedia features directly link each performance note to a real example in the music tracks. Loop,
Pause, Advance and Backup controls make learning easy. With The Jazz
Saxophonist you don't just hear how it's played, you see how it's played!
Windows 3.1, Windows 95/98/NT.
PC Soundcard or MIDI module.